Plurals, Multiples, folk with DID and DDs
Plurals | Partners | Professionals
If you need emergency support, please call 911. If you need crisis support try 211 in your area for referrals and information, or see this list of crisis resources and support lines.
Check out our United Front 3-book bundle
Link includes coupon code "PPWC2021" for $5 off!
Read our books and give feedback while they're in progress.
What was on the Thumb Drive at the Healing Together conference (2019)?
- The Beyond the Movies Script — listen or read here.
- A flyer about Cerberus Plural news watchdog website — this link is to the About Us page — added at the top of the flyer: Why a Plural News & Media Watchdog? — We deserve to be informed, and we deserve to have news covered by members of our own community. It can be difficult to know when a story is going to be stigmatizing or positive, and there was no centralized clearing house to check for news. There, we fixed it.
- A sample from our work-in-progress book: The Crissing Link: Multiple Choice (including The Multiple Manifesto)
- A sample from our work-in-progress book: United Front: Recruits — self-help for on-boarding, making rules, and developing your crew and officers
Here are resources and launch pages we have gathered for y'all!!
Plural Activism, Advocacy, etc.
We are strong advocates for selves-help. We believe that we all have the power to untangle our knots and to decide which knots need untangling next, how to pace our recovery, and when to turn to inner wisdom versus external tools in the quest to get to where we want to go.
That doesn't mean we do everything alone, or don't need to turn to people who have specialized knowledge about techniques or tools. What it does mean is that we're in charge of when and if we do that, and what will be covered in our consultations with these specialists.
We have launched an online learning platform for plurals at https://pluralityresource.org — we are hosting our group coaching pilot programs there, and there are selves-paced courses that folk can take there, some are free, some are sliding scale ($0-10). Our next group coaching pilot will be in October.
Our Kinhost.org website has a lot of information on self- or selves-help. We've started to tag articles that have actionable information that you can use to help with your system functioning as a plural or multiple.
Here's a taste of some of the links you'll find over there:
- Selves-Help Indexes - some popular pathways through the extensive resources at Kinhost.org
- United Front Boot Camp blog - a 30+ post-a-day with basics for self-help on improving internal relationships (from 2011)
- Communication Techniques
- Internal Landscaping
- Headmaps, Self-Maps, System Diagrams, Internal Landscape maps, etc.
Coaching is another tool that someone doing selves-help can employ to help customize ideas to their specific situation, to work within a more forward-facing self-empowerment model especially when the professional climate in their area is adverse to allowing clients to be empowered consumers of information and services. When pros don't give you a choice, then it's powerful to hire a professional who by the very nature of their industry insists on you having a choice.
If you're interested in what coaching is and how it works for multiples/plurals, please read our article about the differences between Coaching vs. Therapy (Coaching vs. Therapy: Two Different Approaches to Moving Forward).
If you think coaching may be for you, use one of the "Schedule Appointment" links on the site to request a 30-minute sample coaching session. Please have an idea of an issue or two that you'd like to address during our meeting.
Many Minds on the Issue podcast: Episodes 009-014 System Trust Issues
These 6 episodes both stand alone and are meant to be listened to as a series to give a plural system in chaos more information on how they can improve internal relationship by having more compassion for one another, ceasing problematic behaviors, improving boundaries and working on behaviors that can heal and build trust.
- "Welcome to DID: We Are Not Your Enemy" (Episode 009)
- "Boundaries and Empathy" (Episode 010)
- "As Inside, So Outside (and vice versa)" (Episode 011)
- "Panic Reactions: 8 Important F-Words" (Episode 012)
- "System Trust Issues: Compromising Trust" (Episode 013)
- "System Trust Issues: Building Trust" (Episode 014)
- The Plural Positivity World Conference main site with archives from past sessions
- July 22-24, 2021: the Philadelphia Trans Wellness Conference is a free conference (online in 2021) that will also have plural presenters and a table for The Plural Association.
- For other news & relevant launch points on Kinhost.org, see the homepage
- Books — Our finished works, and links to purchase works-in-progress as ebooks at a discount. Opt in for publication updates so you know when there are substantial changes and book content has been re-published. We write an update explaining what has changed that only goes out to the people who opt-in for updates.
- United Front Group Coaching Programs