Partners, friends, family, people who care for and love plurals
If you need emergency support, please call 911. If you need crisis support try 211 in your area for referrals and information, or see this list of crisis resources and support lines.
What was on the Thumb Drive at the Healing Together conference (2019)?
- The Beyond the Movies Script — listen or read here.
- A flyer about Cerberus Plural news watchdog website — this link is to the About Us page — added at the top of the flyer: Why a Plural News & Media Watchdog? — We deserve to be informed, and we deserve to have news covered by members of our own community. It can be difficult to know when a story is going to be stigmatizing or positive, and there was no centralized clearing house to check for news. There, we fixed it.
- A sample from our work-in-progress book: The Crissing Link: Multiple Choice (including The Multiple Manifesto)
- A sample from our work-in-progress book: United Front: Recruits — self-help for on-boarding, making rules, and developing your crew and officers
Here are resources and launch pages we have gathered for you!!
- Beyond the Movies: Debunking myths about DID & plural systems
- How can you tell when a multiple switches?
- Many Minds on the Issue podcast: "Boundaries and Empathy" (Episode 011)
- Many Minds on the Issue podcast: "Welcome to DID: We Are Not Your Enemy" (Episode 009)
- Jim Bunkelman's Supporting Plurals presentation from the Plural Positivity World Conference 2019 on YouTube
- The Plural Positivity World Conference main site with archives from past sessions
- July 22-24, 2021: the Philadelphia Trans Wellness Conference is a free conference (online in 2021) that will also have plural presenters and a table for The Plural Association.