Professional Topic Consulting on Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID, OSDD, DDNOS, MPD, Plurality in general)
We are available for consulting and group workshops, courses, or classes for professionals who need to speak to a peer (someone with the mental health "disorder" in question) knowledgable about the subject matter of dissociative identity disorder or related issues for many applications:
- If you are a practicing psychologist, psychiatrist, medical practitioner, sociologist, law enforcement, etc. and you need insight for specific questions on how to manage or work with your clients or the populations you handle, we provide a coach's eye view and strategy with depth of subject matter knowledge from the experiential angle, including:
- Vacation coverage boot-camps or 1:1 coaching for clients
- Working with resistant systems
- Handling internal chaos issues
- How to modify your own language or behavior to be less harmful or disempowering toward your client
- What is or is not a part of the subjective experiences of DID? What is it like "from the inside" and what does it "look like on the outside" — we provide consultations for people researching the "experience of being…" for example for writers, playwrights, screenplays, actors, etc. including:
- What is it like to switch?
- How does it feel to have conversations or fights inside one's head?
- What are valid ways of describing experiences of dissociation from the inside?
- Critique written pieces for accuracy and tips on how to improve them (have experience with developmental editing and assisting writers see our http://eclectictech.net site)
- How do you cover DID et. al. with respect and dignity? We provide media topic expertise, editing, and consultation on the "etiquette of reporting on…" for bloggers, researchers, authors, reporters, news anchors, etc. including:
- Fact-checking and myth-busting for DID
- Making sure you're not using harming, blaming language
- Screening for triggering language or features in your work
- Ensuring that you are giving fair and accurate coverage for interviewees or news stories
- How can research studies be more productive and useful for the population they're studying? We provide a peer partner for research teams to help with development of hypothesis and research methods, controls, and useful outcomes that will help those receiving the benefits of said research.
- Screening the hypothesis or question being researched
- Brainstorming on methods, tools, information, and the conclusions that may be drawn
- Reviewing questionnaires and subject matter
- Critique of papers before they're published for language, examples, conclusions, &c.
Please make an appointment for a free 1/2 hr consult, or contact us below with your questions or topics and send us some times that we can talk about what you need, and we'll get back to you.
Contact Rev. Criss
Potential clients can contact me with the form below, by phone, text, or my online scheduling application (the button) to schedule a 30-minute fully confidential sample session. During this appointment we determine what you are looking for, I show you how I work, and we determine whether we would like to pursue a coach-client relationship together.Schedule Appointment
Please feel free to call and leave a message. If you do not reach me, please keep in mind that I work with clients by phone and please leave a message so I can get back to you.
845-820-0262 (Eastern Time/NY Time)
PO Box 225
New Hampton, NY 10958
You may also email me: