United Front: Pilot Coaching Program
The coaching pilot groups have moved to the online course application at Plurality Resource. The quickest link to find which group coaching pilot programs are available for enrollment is here https://pluralityresource.org/collections/live-components/.
Pilot Courses in 2022
Applications Opening - there is an application process with cut off dates. These are former pilots that will be re-run in 2022 as live group coaching sessions:
- Reparenting – Started - July to Aug 2022 – 6 modules on caring for system kids & building a reparenting-focused community * Will be released for self-led learning in Fall 2022.
- Applications Opening soon (click to check) Internal Communication – Starting September 2022 - 6 modules on beginning through advanced internal communication skills * Will be released for self-led learning in Winter 2022.
- Courses listed for $10,000 on the courseware site are now closed for enrollment. They need to be kept on the site for current students to go through the course.
Past Coaching Pilots Now Stand-Alone Self-Paced Courses
The following sliding-scale courses are now available as self-paced courses at https://pluralityresource.org/:
- Building Trust – 6 modules on working on schisms and divisions in your system
- Search & Rescue – about 4 modules on finding lost headmates & helping stuck headmates get unstuck
- Developing Better Spoons – about 6 modules on personal energy/spoon management
- System Mapping – 4 modules on improving your relationships and inner world via mapping exercises
- Inner Worldscaping – 4 modules on working on discovering & developing your inner world
- Currently Pilot Group Alumni Only - will be available as a self-led course later in 2022 — Building Community – about 6 modules on building & improving internal community
- See the courseware site for other offerings.
As a side note Sliding Scale instructions are given in the course overview.
More about the Pilots: Internal Community Workgroups
The pilot coaching groups are only for plural & multiple systems (whether or not diagnosed with DID/MPD or OSDD/DDNOS or self-diagnosed), who are willing to work on internal community issues in a group setting.
Are you having trouble with trust within your system? Are there people in your head that you do not get along with? Are you frustrated with sharing your life with others? Are you ready to get along better so you can work out how to share your life with less friction?
- Build internal system trust
- Learn to recognize unhealthy power dynamics at play
- Facilitate dynamics that foster communication
- Learn from external group dynamics, and healthy social dynamics and apply them to your internal system
- Stop unintentional internal bullying, coercion, mis-application of force in your system
We use concepts from group facilitation, organizational theory, systems theory, life coaching, and good social common sense to look at how a system may improve their internal dynamics and learn to work together.
Sessions will begin by demonstrating and discussing foundational concepts such as “As inside, so outside (and vice versa)” and how these concepts apply specifically in system trust issues. Group members will be invited to briefly share issues and asked whether they'd like to discuss how the concepts may apply to their situation.
About your Coach Facilitator
Rev. Criss Ittermann (“The Crisses”) are a life coach and Interfaith minister who became aware of "other people in their head" at age 16. With 30+ years of experience as a group entity with high co-consciousness and dealing with external multiple systems, they have brought these concepts to others to help develop better internal relationships. They are the majority contributor to kinhost.org, host of Many Minds on the Issue podcast, and the developer of the United Front Boot Camp for building internal community.
Fees — waived while in testing
For pilot programs, honorariums or tips will be accepted to defray costs but are by no means required. We are grateful for your time in trying out and evaluating our program.
We have decided to waive any fees for our group coaching pilots for plurals, and re-release the pilots as sliding-scale suggested $10 donation at https://pluralityresource.org. We have been generously compensated by individuals who enrolled in pilots in the past, and we suggest if anyone wishes to do so consider contributing up to $285 per month (so a 4-session program $285, 6-session programs $425). Nothing required, anything appreciated. Some of our basic expenses are being covered by generous patrons and other consulting clients. Additional patrons will allow us to say no to more non-plural paying customers freeing up more time for helping plurals and developing programs. If you wish to contribute to our programs, whether or not you're enrolled in them, please consider signing up as a patron/sponsor for our works on Patreon or make a 1 time payment or direct 1-time personal donation. This will help offset the costs of providing programs. Other ways to give back include helping with machine transcript corrections, creating text descriptions of visual media, and other 1-off tasks to help make any multimedia content in the courses more accessible for students.
Live sessions will run on our self-hosted Jitsi-Meet Server, in both voice and chat with the possibility of screensharing or live whiteboard notes/diagrams. You may participate by video, text &/or voice, although participant accessibility needs may change this. Participants may remain anonymous if desired by using a fake system name and using the chat.
How do we apply for upcoming live coaching groups?
- Create an account on PluralityResource.org
- Browse the available and "Coming Soon" coaching pilot programs. Enroll in the course(s) you're interested in when applications are open. Note: You can only be in 1 coaching group at a time if they overlap.
- Go through the course materials until you get to the assignment lesson that contains the application.
- (follow the instruction in the application, they take precedence over these instructions)
- Download & fill out the application
- Upload the completed application or email it in
- Schedule an interview appointment
- Be on-time for your interview
- You will be notified when if are accepted into the course.
Please don't hesitate to apply. We have yet to have any course that is full or to have to turn anyone away. Several students have been able to come back and take a different live coaching group. You are not taking up space inappropriately or excluding someone else.