United Front: Pilot Coaching Program
Internal Community Workgroups
This group is only for people who are multiples, plurals, diagnosed with DID/MPD or OSDD/DDNOS, and are willing to work on internal community in a group setting.
Are you having trouble with trust within your system? Are there people in your head that you do not get along with? Are you frustrated with sharing your life with others? Are you ready to get along better so you can work out how to share your life with less friction?
- Build internal system trust
- Learn to recognize unhealthy power dynamics at play
- Facilitate dynamics that foster communication
- Learn from external group dynamics, and healthy social dynamics and apply them to your internal system
- Stop unintentional internal bullying, coercion, mis-application of force in your system
We use concepts from group facilitation, organizational theory, systems theory, life coaching, and good social common sense to look at how a system may improve their internal dynamics and learn to work together.
Sessions will begin by demonstrating and discussing foundational concepts such as “As inside, so outside (and vice versa)” and how these concepts apply specifically in system trust issues. Group members will be invited to briefly share issues and asked whether they'd like to discuss how the concepts may apply to their situation.
About your Coach Facilitator
Rev. Criss Ittermann (“The Crisses”) are a life coach and Interfaith minister who became aware of "other people in their head" at age 16. With 30+ years of experience as a group entity with high co-consciousness and dealing with external multiple systems, they have brought these concepts to others to help develop better internal relationships. They are the majority contributor to kinhost.org, host of Many Minds on the Issue podcast, and the developer of the United Front Boot Camp for building internal community.
Summer to Fall 2020 Session Info
6 meetings per group, please select only 1 group below to apply to:
- Reparenting (6 sessions) – 11:30am-1pm EDT Tuesdays August 11th to September 15th 2020 — weekly Applications Closed — if your application is in-progress please continue, otherwise we can't accept new applications at this time.
- Building Trust (6 sessions) – 11:30am-1pm EDT Fridays August 21st to October 2nd 2020 — weekly SKIPPING September 11th. Applications Closed — if your application is in-progress please continue, otherwise we can't accept new applications at this time.
- Internal Communication (6 sessions) – 11:30am-1pm EDT Sundays September 20th to October 25th 2020 — weekly Applications Will Close 5pm EDT on Thursday September 17th — if your application is in-progress please continue, otherwise we can't accept new applications after that time.
Future sessions pending scheduling: Email below & ask to be on our waiting list
- Internal Community – Pilot TBA — weekly 6 sessions
- Developing Better Spoons – Pilot TBA — weekly 6 sessions
Fees — waived while in testing
$285 per month, sessions are 1.5 hours per week, 4-5 sessions per month. Partial scholarships and sliding scale fees may be available. If you wish to contribute to our programs, whether or not you're enrolled in them, please consider signing up as a patron/sponsor for our works on Patreon or make a 1 time payment or direct 1-time personal donation.
This is a pilot program, honorariums or tips will be accepted to defray costs but are by no means required. We are grateful for your time in trying out and evaluating our program.
For now these sessions will run on my self-hosted Mumble Server, in both voice and chat. You do not need a microphone, I think. You will be muted — but you can listen to me and type in responses. This will help participants remain anonymous if desired.
How to Apply
Please see our mini FAQ on this pilot program for all the steps and the disclaimers of the program that you must agree to to participate. You may opt out before you even begin.
We do not guarantee anyone will be accepted into the program. We have limited space. See the FAQ for more information on the process.
First Step to Apply
Use the website form below to email us that you are interested and answer these questions in your email:
- What should we call you or y'all? (System name, or individual name, pronouns)
- How did you hear about the program?
- Which program are you applying for?
- What do you think this program is about?
- Can you commit to being available for 1.5 hours a week for 6 weeks for group coaching?
- Are you willing to be an active participant and ask questions (in chat or voice) during the program sessions?
- Will you fill out an evaluation after the sessions are over to let me know what worked for you?