United Front: Pilot Coaching Program
Internal Community Workgroups
This group is only for people who are multiples, plurals, diagnosed with DID/MPD or OSDD/DDNOS, and are willing to work on internal community in a group setting.
Are you having trouble with trust within your system? Are there people in your head that you do not get along with? Are you frustrated with sharing your life with others? Are you ready to get along better so you can work out how to share your life with less friction?
- Build internal system trust
- Learn to recognize unhealthy power dynamics at play
- Facilitate dynamics that foster communication
- Learn from external group dynamics, and healthy social dynamics and apply them to your internal system
- Stop unintentional internal bullying, coercion, mis-application of force in your system
We use concepts from group facilitation, organizational theory, systems theory, life coaching, and good social common sense to look at how a system may improve their internal dynamics and learn to work together.
Sessions will begin by demonstrating and discussing foundational concepts such as As inside, so outside (and vice versa) and how these concepts apply specifically in system trust issues. Group members will be invited to briefly share issues and asked whether they'd like to discuss how the concepts may apply to their situation.
About your Coach Facilitator
Rev. Criss Ittermann (The Crisses) are a life coach and Interfaith minister who became aware of "other people in their head" at age 16. With 30+ years of experience as a group entity with high co-consciousness and dealing with external multiple systems, they have brought these concepts to others to help develop better internal relationships. They are the majority contributor to kinhost.org, host of Many Minds on the Issue podcast, and the developer of the United Front Boot Camp for building internal community.
Applications: Coming January 2021 Waiting List Open:
- Worldscaping Pilot TBA weekly 6 sessions on working on discovering & developing your inner world
- Internal Community Pilot TBA weekly 6 sessions on building & improving internal community
- Developing Better Spoons Pilot TBA weekly 6 sessions on personal energy/spoon management
- Search & Rescue Pilot TBA weekly 6 sessions on finding lost headmates & helping stuck headmates get unstuck
- System Mapping Pilot TBA weekly 6 sessions on improving your relationships and inner world via mapping exercises
- Building Trust (take 2) Pilot TBA weekly 6 sessions on working on schisms and divisions in your system
- Internal Communication (take 2) Pilot TBA weekly 6 sessions on beginning through advanced internal communication skills
- Reparenting (take 2) Pilot TBA weekly 6 sessions on caring for system kids & building a reparenting-focused community
Fees waived while in testing
$285 per month, sessions are 1.5 hours per week, 4-5 sessions per month. Partial scholarships and sliding scale fees may be available. If you wish to contribute to our programs, whether or not you're enrolled in them, please consider signing up as a patron/sponsor for our works on Patreon or make a 1 time payment or direct 1-time personal donation.
This is a pilot program, honorariums or tips will be accepted to defray costs but are by no means required. We are grateful for your time in trying out and evaluating our program.
For now these sessions will run on my self-hosted Mumble Server, in both voice and chat. You may participate by text &/or voice, although participant accessibility needs may change this. Participants may remain anonymous if desired.
How do we sign up for the waiting list?
You may email us to be placed on the waiting list. Please include the following:
- What should we call you or y'all? (System name, or individual name, pseudonym is fine, pronouns)
- How did you hear about the program?
- Please let us know your interests:
- Which topics are you interested in? (we will email you about what we offer regardless, but this may help us prioritize what to offer first)
- free pilot group coaching program (a short ~4-6 session group coaching for working through new materials, longer application process, exit survey required, follow-up surveys required)
- full group coaching programs (8-12 weeks)
- you are able to pay the full price of the coaching sessions ($285/month this helps fund a partial scholarship/sliding scale participant)
- sliding scale i.e. partial scholarship pricing (a flexible amount with a minimum payment)
- full scholarship (you are unable to contribute anything towards the expenses of running the program; other clients or participants are covering your fee(s)).
- What is your availability and time zone? (we are US Eastern (NY) time if you would prefer to translate)