United Front Boot Camp: building internal community
It's very common to run our lives from "panic energy" in our society. The TV spews panic-worthy news and fictional programming to keep us frightened or "pumped up" while bosses or schools pile on work and obligations with "dead-lines" (how encouraging is that?) usually without engaging our why it needs to get done. We push ourselves To Do and forget about what we Want To Do.
In a multiple system, or when you have PTSD of any variety, running our lives on panic energy has been going on for so long it may even seem natural. We may never have learned to tap into any other available energy. This leads to chronic physical and mental illness. I don't think there's any illness on the planet that benefits from a state of panic. Studies say that stress (aka "distress") contributes to symptoms for a whole lot of diseases and disorders — heart disease, diabetes, auto-immune diseases, anxiety disorders, dissociative disorders, etc. The list of diseases and disorders that are adversely affected from distress is huge.
It's time to learn how to operate your life from the clean and clear energy of passion.
I won't kid you and say it's an easy instant switch to make. That's why we created a 13-week program to assist people to make the switch. We take you from a life-long habit of running your life in a panic to learning how to turn that off so you can ramp up your energy system to run on Passion energy.
Here's how it works:
- Weeks 1-4: Put a STOP to sourcing life in panic energy. Like hitting a big pause button, we have techniques to help you stop, ground and get back into the Here & Now, and we'll practice them in the beginning of the course. Essentially this portion of the program is focused on mindfulness, grounding, centering, Earthing, etc. It's about being completely present in the Present.
- Weeks 5-7: Relish the intermediary state of peacefulness. Start to learn about personal energy systems and what the 3 physiological modes of the human energy system are so that you understand why and how we're doing this work.
- Weeks 8-10: Learn how to tap into and fire up your internally-sourced clean-energy systems with Passionizing™ — practicing the art of following your heart. We use reframing, goal-setting, vision work, values, your One Thing that you want to work on to make the world better, gratitude, self-compassion, and more to rework your personal energy systems to tap into your Passion energy.
- Week 11: These steps are followed with a simple quick-fix to remind you of the program, a simple 3-step process to reset your mind and body back into Passion mode when it slips back into Panic mode. We'll spend the whole session on incorporating this quick fix as a habit, and answering any questions on the previous sections of the course.
- Weeks 12-13: Reinforcement, check-ins, questions, and habit-formation. A little extra padding is built into the program in case of anything going overtime or questions that come up, but it's also very important to make sure that everyone has fully incorporated these methods into habits — since they say it takes 21 days to make a habit, then weeks 10-13 are where we're really making sure that you have this down, that you have the support you need to be successful, and that we make any corrections or get feedback about your progress in the program and whether it has worked for you.
What you can expect to get from Control from Chaos
- Prevent burnout
- Relieve stress
- Get the health benefits of a daily mindfulness practice
- Be more present to every moment of your life so time expands
- Make more conscious choices for your health
- Liberate yourself from anxiety and depression
- Delegate more easily
- Guard your energy more carefully
- and more…
$90 per month, sessions are 1.5 hours per week. Scholarships or sliding scale fees may be available.
Slots available: 4pm Fridays EST
How to Join
Schedule a 30-minute sample session to be invited to the group. You can use a pseudonym during sessions, and only Rev. Criss will have any of your contact information. Your sample session and your identity is confidential.
Contact Rev. Criss
Potential clients can contact me with the form below, by phone, text, or my online scheduling application (the button) to schedule a 30-minute fully confidential sample session. During this appointment we determine what you are looking for, I show you how I work, and we determine whether we would like to pursue a coach-client relationship together.Schedule Appointment
Please feel free to call and leave a message. If you do not reach me, please keep in mind that I work with clients by phone and please leave a message so I can get back to you.
845-820-0262 (Eastern Time/NY Time)
PO Box 225
New Hampton, NY 10958
You may also email me: