Wednesday, December 16, 2009
9 Keys To Energy Management Part 2
From Passive to Passion
You know you had dreams and big plans, but you seem to have lost them under a pile of papers on your desk, or maybe they're crammed between back-to-back appointments in your calendar. It doesn't matter, because you can't seem to find the energy or time to look for your dreams anymore.... You think maybe you need better time management skills, but that's not the core problem. Look deeper....and discover more passion than you knew was possible.
This workshop continues the Energy Management intensive started in the Part 1 of the series. Networking from 8:30am-9am, followed by a 3 hour intensive covering energy management tactics and exercises based on my book Healer in the Hotseat: Rekinding energy for your burning desire.
- More talking points about core energy use and depletion
- Evaluating your current responsibilities
- Adjusting goals to be more on-track with your life purpose
- Taking care of your needs & wants in a responsible way
- Reclaiming stagnant energy through deepening your appreciation of what you already have
- Building powerful resources of energy into your routines
- Giving yourself frequent breaks and rewards to show appreciation for everything you do
Please register below:
Wednesday, December 16, 8am-12pm
Orange County Chamber of Commerce, Montgomery NY.
Held in the Montgomery Room (first level).
|Dec 16 Workshop Only - $45|
|Dec 14 & Dec 16th Workshops - $75|
All paid programs have a limited number of scholarships available. Scholarships are available in sliding-scale or in multiple payments. Please email us with your ability to pay, or payment requirements.
Make sure payments are postmarked at least 10 business days in advance. Make checks out to Eclectic Tech, LLC and mail to P.O. Box 225, New Hampton, NY 10958. If you have questions please call 845-820-0262