United Front: Beta Coaching Program
Internal Community Workgroups
This group is only for people who are multiples, plurals, diagnosed with DID/MPD or OSDD/DDNOS, and are willing to work on internal community in a group setting.
Are you having trouble with trust within your system? Are there people in your head that you do not get along with? Are you frustrated with sharing your life with others? Are you ready to get along better so you can work out how to share your life with less friction?
- Build internal system trust
- Learn to recognize unhealthy power dynamics at play
- Facilitate dynamics that foster communication
- Learn from external group dynamics, and healthy social dynamics and apply them to your internal system
- Stop unintentional internal bullying, coercion, mis-application of force in your system
We use concepts from group facilitation, organizational theory, systems theory, life coaching, and good social common sense to look at how a system may improve their internal dynamics and learn to work together.
Sessions will begin by demonstrating and discussing foundational concepts such as “As inside, so outside (and vice versa)” and how these concepts apply specifically in system trust issues. Group members will be invited to briefly share issues and asked whether they'd like to discuss how the concepts may apply to their situation.
About your Coach Facilitator
Rev. Criss Ittermann (“The Crisses”) are a life coach and Interfaith minister who became aware of "other people in their head" at age 16. With 30+ years of experience as a group entity with high co-consciousness and dealing with external multiple systems, they have brought these concepts to others to help develop better internal relationships. They are the majority contributor to kinhost.org, host of Many Minds on the Issue podcast, and the developer of the United Front Boot Camp for building internal community.
Topics that we may cover:
- As Inside, So Outside & Vice Versa: the principle that the boundary between the internal system and the external system is permeable and not as thick as we think. System dynamics.
- Hierarchical Language: how the words you choose may create power struggles in your system
- Name-calling & Internal Bullying: they can hear you talk about them
- De-personalization: stripping internal folk of their person-hood
- Force and coercion: locking people up, keeping them out of front
- Facilitating Balance and Respect
- Internal Trust Dynamics
- Fostering Internal Communication
Fees — waived while in Beta
$285 per month, sessions are 1.5 hours per week, 4-5 sessions per month. Partial scholarships and sliding scale fees may be available.
This is a beta program, honorariums or tips will be accepted to defray costs but are by no means required. We are grateful for your time in trying out and evaluating our program.
Tentative Slots available:
- 11:30am-1pm EST Fridays starting October 26th to November 16th
- 11:30am-1pm EST Tuesdays starting November 6th to November 27th
- 2pm-3:30pm EST Saturdays starting December 1st to December 22nd
How to Join
Please see our mini FAQ on this beta program for all the steps and the disclaimers of the program that you must agree to to participate. You may opt out before you even begin.
First Step to Apply
Use the website form below to email us that you are interested and answer these questions in your email:
- How did you hear about the program?
- What do you think this program is about?
- Can you commit to being available for 1.5 hours a week for 4 weeks for group coaching?
- Are you willing to be an active participant and ask questions (in chat or voice) during the program sessions?
- Will you fill out an evaluation after the 4 weeks to let me know what worked for you?
Contact Rev. Criss
Potential clients can contact me with the form below, by phone, text, or my online scheduling application (the button) to schedule a 30-minute fully confidential sample session. During this appointment we determine what you are looking for, I show you how I work, and we determine whether we would like to pursue a coach-client relationship together.Schedule Appointment
Please feel free to call and leave a message. If you do not reach me, please keep in mind that I work with clients by phone and please leave a message so I can get back to you.
845-820-0262 (Eastern Time/NY Time)
PO Box 225
New Hampton, NY 10958
You may also email me: